Yet Iâ€™m an ETF advocate with exceptional rangeâ€¦. speaking on the radio airwaves weekly, writing daily for TheStreet.com andÂ Seeking Alpha, as well as granting interviews to publications like the Wall Street Journal and Investorâ€™s Business Daily. Might there be an opportunity to build a meaningful relationship?
Consider the following:
1. ETFexpert.com draws 40,000 visits per month and continues to grow. I am the primary author and Managing Editor.
2. ETFexpert.com speaks to 5000 opt-in newsletter readers and podcast listeners.
3. Seeking Alpha, the Street.com and the International Business Times readers view me daily and weekly. 100,000, 200,000, 300,000 additional eyeballs see exactly what I think about ETFs at those portalsâ€¦ and few ETF-exclusive writers have more followers at Seeking Alpha.
4. Thousands more tune into â€śIn the Money with Gary Gordonâ€ť on 1700 San Diego and/or the ETF Expert Radio Podcast. In the age of iTunes, â€śearballsâ€ť matter too.
5. I am the President ofÂ Pacific Park Financial, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser with the SEC. We use, promote and almost exclusively invest through exchange-traded funds. Whatâ€™s more, I have been talking about ETFsâ€¦ on radio and in printâ€¦ for more than a decade.
Shouldnâ€™t we look into the possibility of working together? For instance, I have recentlyÂ launched, ETF Risk Alert,Â a paid ETF service tailored to the needs of financial professionals. How might a relationship with me increase your exposure with financial advisers?
I know that I can significantly boost your company’s revenue. Please giveÂ us a call at 888-500-4279 (GARY) or contact my colleague Rob Charette by e-mail at email@example.com.